Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Vlog: Georgia or Bust!

Life is funny. 
One day you're here, next you're somewhere unimaginable. 

In this case, Georgia...Yep! 

The pitfalls of life can drive even the 
strongest of the strongest away 2 a place of uncertainty. 

A place where new adventures await..... 
& that's ok. 

Sometimes that's exactly what's needed 2 bring things back together. 
 I guess it's the unforeseen that makes is so....so...(whats the word)
...special. 

No matter the case, it's apparent that life cycles are in play here 
& what was is surely 2 happen again... 

 I'm sure of it. 


 Peace!...with 2 fingers;)

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I admit it, I laughed.
    Laughing is good.

    Holy cow--Georgia.
    Holy cow--Lady Tammy.

    Now I think I'll smile.

    ReplyDelete

Your Voice.