Sunday, January 8, 2012

Run.

There are troubles some just can't 
hide no matter how hard they try. 

Taking that one way ticket for 2 can be tough sayin' no 
while @ the same time opening 
those unlocked doors. 
(I know, I know...seem 2 be speakin' a lot in riddles 
& metaphors lately....)
People usually 2 go for that steady 
but speaking for myself, 
much rather "RUN".


Hopefully she understands that it's 
not her but really me. 

On the other end, gotta be that ultimate example for my little shadow....
 Yep!...


Peace!...with 2 fingers;)

2 comments:

  1. Yup--you have a shadow and you light the way. And that's not through what you say.....it's through what you do.

    So.
    Pull yourself up by the boot straps and keep moving forward with right actions.

    There ya have my two cents for today. LOL

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the "2 cents". Always appreciated. Practice what you preach one powerful statement. Wouldn't have it any other way. Continue the encouragement for its highly contagious.

    Peace!....with 2 fingers:)

    ReplyDelete

Your Voice.