Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Start

Recently took a trip to alma mata Columbia College 2 speak 
with aspiring students looking for a break in film & video. 

Not that I'm accomplished myself but seems 
like I have a niche that's pretty sweet.

The ability 2 share a story through video with others have been throughly fulfilling primarily due 2 the fact that once I leave this place called earth... 
in a special way, still I live. 

Throughout this process from the very beginning, 
it's been one of personal growth with 
the assurance knowing it's not all about me 
but rather sharing with those loved most.

 It just makes it all so much nicer. 

If it wasn't for Lady Tammy, this would've been a 
complete blur....
so for that & so much more....
thank you;) 

Now I can fervently say that this could really be the 
START of something good. 

Yep!


Peace!....with 2 fingers;)




2 comments:

  1. I love the sneak peek on Addison. That's a cool photo. And I wanted to stop the video MULTIPLE times to have a snapshot of what you were seeing behind that lens. There's sooooooo much in that video.

    I'm not going to mention how thrilled I am for you, how important it is to pass on what's been gifted to us. I believe you already know.
    Wow there were some wonderful pieces of the world around you in this video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the cool comment. Though I'm seriously late in this post response it's always appreciated. Hope things are well your way. Keep encouraged and remember 2 always have....

    Peace!....with 2 fingers;)

    ReplyDelete

Your Voice.