Friday, December 28, 2012

Spin.

Spending the day watching my ESPN, NFL network & laundry....
...Yes...laundry. 

Fortunately these days there's the awesome luxury of washer & dryer. 
Woohoo!!...

It was just yesterday when we were attending the local laundrymat while carrying loads of clothing up & down stairs was the norm. 
Now, having such machinery has become a definite God send.
Not that I wouldn't mind doing it all over again or anything but man isn't great 2 stay home while 
keeping dirty underwear for you 
& your eyes only? 

lol...Now I know you know exactly what I mean...

Yep!...


Peace!...with 2 fingers;)


2 comments:

  1. :-/
    Nope. NO clue what you're talking about.
    NO one touches my......ummmmm.....underthings.
    They're hand washed in the privacy of the laundry room, tyvm.
    HA.

    k.....I'm a bit odd about underthingies.... LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's hilarious! Can only imagine your facial expression from all of that. I think everyone has moments when underthingies become extra personal. Some more than others. lol. Thanks for the chuckle & Happy New Year!!

      Peace!...with 2 fingers;)

      Delete

Your Voice.