Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Juice.

Dayum you Netflicks with those amazing thought provoking documentaries. 
Just stumbled across one called 
Fat Sick & Ugly 
regarding the life changing benefits of Juicing
Yeah, yeah, we know....but a little extra health never huts anyone even if it is considered a fad. 
Right?...(smirk.)
Jokingly, we wonder how long this experiment would last for we're known 2 dabble from one thing 2 the next....
(like all the time.)

Maybe it's just all in my head but I think I feel better already!...
Now pass me another. 

Yep!...



Peace!...with 2 fingers;)




2 comments:

  1. *laughing* The two of you are just too fun!

    But 'warped' works too.
    O
    M
    G
    Uh uh.
    *shaking head*
    I'll eat my fruit.
    I'll eat my veggies.
    But I ain't smooshing and squeezing and messin' up the two of 'em together. *gak!!*

    Lemme know how it works for ya.
    NOT that I'd be willing to join in........cuz I clearly will NOT.
    OMG
    It even LOOKS sick and wrong......... *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Though we're drinking smooshed up veggies & fruit, I agree with ya. It's work in progress & yes....we are "warped" 2 say the very least. Personality goes a pretty long way would ya think? lol. Always fun.

      Peace!...with 2 fingers;)

      Delete

Your Voice.