Friday, April 20, 2012

Bikin'.

I've always thought riding a motorcycle in the big city was unfulfilling with no true sense of freedom. 
The constant stop & go. 
The heavy traffic. 
The congestion of people.

Where's the room 2 really appreciate the ride? 

Now though I may love that big city life, since making that transition into the south, I've noticed the open 2 way where room is made 2 breath & engines allowed 2 actually roar. 
Now that's how you ride a bike!

Maybe it's time 2 save for one of my own...
hmmm....let's see..

Maybe a 3 wheeler would do.
How cool would that be? 

Yep!



Peace!...with 2 fingers;)





3 comments:

  1. AWEsome! Panama Beach has a great turn of events--I hope they enjoyed themselves there.

    And what fun.....I hope you got a chance to ride just to know what fun it is in those wide opened spaces! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Getting the chance 2 ride in wide open spaces is a must in this lifetime. It's just a matter of time but trust me, it will happen. Hmmmm....seems like you ride. Do you? Wouldn't surprise me the slightest. You appear 2 be the the type. Then again, I could be wrong.....ummm...I doubt it. Lol. Be cool.

      Peace!.....with 2 fingers;)

      Delete
    2. ONLY in wide opened spaces! LOL And only a Harley. ;-)

      Delete

Your Voice.