Thursday, September 29, 2011

There.


My brother & I.

That there happens every blue moon these days which is why making an invitation for a Rogers Park visit was in store.

It's great 2 see how someone you knew all your life can be such a joy simply by their presence.

Family is something I've recently learned not 2 take for granted
& 2 appreciate each & every moment.

That's something I've vowed 2 live by from this point on so I embrace.




That's the key.
That's the answer.

I'll always be "There". No matter.


Peace!...with 2 fingers;)






1 comment:

  1. You're lucky--graced, no doubt.

    I'm connected to a sister who I wouldn't trade in a bazillion years. She's just a piece of me--that's how it goes.
    Graced, I am.
    As are you.

    Boy the two of you definitely are related!

    ReplyDelete

Your Voice.