Thursday, March 24, 2016

Musicman.

Walking through the streets of Portland you're bound 2 find something that'll make you say hmmm....
Found a snazzy, kinda old school, 
vintage spot called Electric Buddhas. 

Remember the Atari 2600...yep, he has it...
with the official games!;)
(I've always been a kid at heart so no shame here.)
Being a 70's baby, I could certainly appreciate an official vinyl Spinners album...
"Could it be I'm falling' in love....Ohhhh..." 
(Yep. He has that 2.)


While out & about, ran into my man Victor 
who vouched 2 assist in this whole creativity thing. 

Good thing I brought along my trusty Canon 
for a little "documentation" on the moment.

Everything from the old seemed so 
much more colorful. 
People actually put serious time 
into creating stuff.
(Now that's something 2 embrace & appreciate.)
So if you're ever in the city of Portland, 
go pay my man a visit 
& experience the nostalgia for yourself... 

..just maybe we'll cross paths...

Oh yeah!!



Peace!...with 2 fingers;)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Voice.