Thursday, December 15, 2011

Lost & Found

I can remember the time my first million was estimated at 25. 
Occupation unknown but didn't matter for it was bound 2 happen regardless.
Yep!...

Now @ 41, I find self a bit off on the numbers....
well..really alot more than a bit. lol

It's cool though for I find ways 2 make the most 
of the present while continuing 2 strive for that ideal.
In the meanwhile, working on a psychiatric unit @ a local hospital will just have 2 do.

The multiple personalities, attitudes & entitlements brings about a satisfaction of.....of...(let me think on that one.)...dayum!

Gotta give thanks cause could be worse. 
Soup kitchens & cardboard boxes perhaps...nope. 


Ain't happenin'!
It's like living in the "lost & found" 
while anxiously searching for that eventual way out for personal gratification.

until then, watching the clock tick by for that punctual punch out 
is the daily reality but continue 2 give....

Peace!...with 2 fingers;)



2 comments:

  1. I love the top photo (and the one below with the kiddo who's never going to date.....). And I recall this video. (obviously means I've been lurking here for a while, huh? LOL)

    I don't think you, nor I, nor another soul on this planet gets to know how 'showing up' affects the lives of the people around us. Don't underestimate that, eh?
    When I start to get that 'punchin' the clock' feel to what I do--I get that nudge and reminder. Thought I'd pass it on...cuz.....we all need reminders on occasion, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. You're right Mel. Shouldn't underestimate the power of just being there. Makes a world of a difference. Just kinda tough @ a time when life is difficult on the personal end. Breakups & all. Ya know? Thanks for the nudge & reminder. Needed that one. Appreciated.

    Peace!...with 2 fingers;)

    ReplyDelete

Your Voice.